The ATEN UH3233 is a USB-C Dual-HDMI Mini Dock which transforms your USB-C device to a dual monitor workstation. It’s compliant with the latest USB 3.1 Type-C specifications and supports dual display mode. The UH3233 can route video from the source device to two HDMI monitors, splitting the video transmission for a dual-view display via a single cable while maintaining a high quality resolution up to 1080p.
The UH3233 uses USB-C connections to deliver reliable highspeed data transfers. You can connect up to 128 additional peripherals, including Dual HDMI and USB 3.1 Gen1 devices. The UH3233’s slim and light design makes it ideal to maximize your workspace and travel with for business on the go.
- USB 3.1 Gen1 compliant
- Connects a computer to two HDMI monitors with Dual-View output
- Supports 4K (UHD) resolutions via single display output*
- Supports dual-display video output up to 1920 x 1080 simultaneously**
- USB 3.1 Gen1 port with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Plug and Play – no drivers or external power adapter needed
* For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode.
** For Dual-View to work, a computers graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support single-view output.